Dracut Arts is hosting a juried art show for the International Children’s Exhibition of Fine Arts.
This will be a preliminary Competition for the International Children’s Exhibition of Fine Arts. You can download the show requirements below.
- Film/Animation –
- Gary Meuse (Executive Director, Dracut Access TV, Inc.)
- Ron Zimmerman (Operations Manager, Dracut Access TV, Inc.)
- Other categories –
- Linda Fletcher (Potter and Fine Arts teacher, Bishop Guertin High School, Nashua, NH)
- Judy Krassowski (Teaching Artist and STEAM facilitator at Trinity High School, Manchester, NH)
- Tom Briere (Photographer and Photography Instructor, Dracut, MA)
Deadline: Applications and are to be sent by midnight Eastern Time Sunday, October 25th, 2020.
- Art objects (ceramics, metal, wood, glass, textile, paper)
- Drawing, painting
- Mixed media
- Photography (Photographs documenting art events or projects as well as series of entries that need to be installed together are ineligible for the exhibition.)
- The theme is Artificial Intelligence and Robots.
- The exhibition is open only to children born in 2005 – 2017, though handicapped participants can enter the exhibition regardless of age (please include “handicap”, type of handicap and the age of the participant).
- Entries will be divided into these age categories:
- 4 – 6,
- 7 – 10,
- 11 – 13,
- 14 – 16.
- The maximum format for a 2D entry is 70 × 50 cm.
- The maximum format for a 3D entry is 100 × 70 x 40 cm, max. weight 9 kg.
- A maximum of two entries of the same technique (painting, drawing, printing, mixed media, photography, film/animation, 3D objects) by one artist is acceptable; however, one artist can send in entries of different techniques.
- Only photos on good-quality paper are acceptable.
- Films – short films and animations up to 3 minutes in length. For further specifications, go to dracutarts.com
- The entries employing colors that can be dusted or wiped must be fixed (pastel etc.).
- Only original works are acceptable. Copies, Xerox copies or electronic copies will not be eligible for assessment.
- Only such entries will be eligible for assessment that stick to the theme set for the edition. Larger entries, entries in passe-partout, mounted on color or other papers and entries lacking a proper label will be excluded.
- The maximum weight of a consignment containing competing works must not exceed 10 kg.